Welcome to St. Barts!
Sunday Service: 10:00 a.m.
Please stay and join us for coffee hour afterwards!
Office Hours: 11:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays
We are open for Sunday Worship weekly. We ask that you continue to wear a mask, sign-in and practice social distancing. We will be hosting a simplified coffee hour after the services.
We walk together humbly with our God, confirming the Call to spread the Good News through joyful outreach, justice, diversity, kindness and compassion.
(C.f., Micah 6:8)
We are a welcoming, affirming and inclusive faith community. The Holy Spirit prompts us in our commitment to spiritual growth both inward and outward. We aspire to offer healing to a suffering world in the name of Christ Jesus.
1. To regularly engage the Gospel
2. To take seriously our own spiritual transformation
3. To nurture and foster the spiritual transformation of others
4. To live the Baptismal Covenant
5. To live as a community of disciples
6. To foster reconciliation, healing, and vision
7. To pray and worship regularly
8. To respect the spiritual traditions, values, and customs of our many peoples
9. To take full responsibility for our local ministries
(Gospel Based Discipleship)